REXMED INSTRUMENTS QUALITY POLICY
This policy has been formulated and approved by the Company Executive Officer.
The policy is explained and discussed at general orientation and training program given to all existing and new employees. The policy is also posted in conspicuous locations throughout the Company. In the implementation of this policy, all employees of the Company share the responsibility toensure quality. Quality system and program requirements are set forth to assure that all company personnel follow appropriate procedures throughout the entire life cycle of our products, spanning from new product design, arrangements of raw material to final good and in time delivery service. Below given points summarized the quality policy of REXMED INSTRUMENTS: • We are committed to grow our global business through market driven and precise research approach to produce advance and innovative products, underpinned in well-defined quality parameters. • We are committed to manage our manufacturing capabilities through e-System, which develop e-Procedures to cut time cost gap and automated e reporting among staff to effectively build up physical and virtual records.
• We are committed to achieve the highest quality performance standards within each area of our business discipline to ensure maximum growth.
• We are committed to provide the infrastructure, organizational alignments and healthy work environment at corporate and personnel level to become leading name in the Industry.
• To achieve this result the Company has adopted a policy of operating a co-ordinate Quality Management System meeting the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, by providing the framework for setting and reviewing management objectives and targets.
• It is the Company policy to maintain an electronic communications network covering all aspects of the services provided that links all offices and the ships being operated. While standard formats are used, the facility exists to adjust the format to suit the specific requirements of an individual contract.
• Directors and Managers have the responsibility of ensuring that the policy is communicated and understood by all personnel engaged in tasks that can influence quality matters that they are aware of their obligations under the standard and are provided with adequate, suitable resources.
• The Company is aware of its responsibility to provide resources for the control of the Quality Management System including, where appropriate, competence, technology and finance. Maximum effort is directed towards providing satisfactory services whilst ensuring that any problems that do arise are resolved in an expedient and professional manner.
• The Company Quality Management System policy, procedures and where appropriate instructions, are documented, controlled, implemented, maintained and communicated to all employees of the Company.